Saturday, February 18, 2006

Thought on an icy afternoon

I think if I hear Jessica Simpson sing "These bites are made for poppin'" one more time, I'll rip my ears off.

Having a cord that enables me to use the laptop while sitting in bed makes me very happy indeed.

I wish G would just clean the damn fireplace already so we can use it on days like this.

I took my TExES test today...the teacher test. Wow. Hard. I need a stiff drink. I heart Mardi Gras. I cannot wait. In just a few days I'll be slingin' beads off of a float, drinkin' my butt off at my bachelorette party and opening presents at the bridal shower!

G's mom will be there. I'm happy to have her there, but scared to death that someone will make a sex joke in front of her. I think she'd keel over. She's really old-fashioned.

That is all.

2 comments:

cat said...

Yay! Thanks Meg...I'm so happy you like it. Tell Carm I said thanks for asking for help from the Big Man!

cat said...

Thanks Cassie! You know I don't embarass easily in front of you ladies...just Marg.

Cassie, for those who are interested, has one of the filthiest minds this side of the Mississippi...and I love it.