Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tagerriffic

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:

1. Waitress
2. Mausoleum secretary
3. Intern
4. Retail clerk

4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:

1. Bring It On
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Pretty Woman
4. Old School

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1. New Orleans, LA
2. Little Rock, AR
3. Mobile, AL
4. Raleigh-Durham, NC

4 TV SHOWS I LOVE

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. LOST
4. Law & Order SVU

4 PLACES I'VE VACATIONED:

1. Italy
2. Ireland
3. Cruise 2005 (yay for Pina Coladas)
4. Nueva York City

4 OF MY FAVORITE DISHES:

1. Sushi
2. Crawfish!
3. Anything with the words "pasta" and "cream sauce"
4. Spinach Cheese Pie

4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:

1. All the blogs!
2. www.nola.com
3. www.cnn.com
4. www.yahoo.com

4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. New Orleans. I think about it every day.
2. At the beach! I'm tired of this damn cold weather.
3. At my parents old house in Tampa. Poolside.
4. At Cassie's, eating some of her delicious food, watching the Super Bowl and drinking lots of beer.

5 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING:

1. www.iamzolton.blogspot.com
2. G-money
3. Maggie


I don't have anyone else to tag!

No comments: