Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I am woman...

Okay, so I've never considered myself a real feminist or anything. I mean, I want equality for women and all of that, but I'm not a super bra-burning, armpit hair growing, down with men kind of chick. (Disclaimer: I don't necessarily think all femininsts are like that, just an exaggeration for effect.)

Anyhoo, I'm driving along and I see a decal on a truck in front of me. The truck is a Dodge Ram. The decal says, and I quote:

"Watch my Dodge while I Ram your girl"
Um. Okay. Can you imagine bringing this boy home to momma? Seriously, what would your parents do? What would your dads do? I know it's meant to be funny, but it makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Okay-stepping off of my soapbox.
LOST is new tonight! Who will get bumped off?!?

2 comments:

Missi-La & D-Love said...

Don't tell me anything that happened with Lost. I didn't get to watch it yet.

Was it good???!?

m

cat said...

It was pretty good. I think you'll be kind of suprised. Oh, and there are some super creepy parts too. Next week's episode looks REALLY good though.