Friday, October 07, 2005

Livin' La Vida Loca

I had an interview this morning! I feel like a productive member of society again -- almost.

I'm watching ESPN2 and let me tell you, there is some fierce competition going on between Joo Se Hyuk and Zoran Primorac (whose name, by the way, sounds like a prescription for an STD).

The crowd is rapt, and the commentators are on point. Especially the one that said, "How fit are these athletes?"

So what is this sport, you may ask?

It is the Killerspin Championships at the Mohegan Sun Resort in Connecticut.

Ping-pong. Yep. Ping-pong.

Yeah baby, you wish you were me.

Oh, and the Fairmont (where I was having my reception) is closed for 9 months to a year.
The church may not be structurally sound.
But seriously, as irritating as that is, I have to take a deep breath and repeat this: "I could be a lot worse off. I am fine. If this is the worst of my problems, I'm happy."

No comments: