Monday, October 17, 2005

I'd like some cheese with my whine

Okay, this initial post was like 8 pages long so I decided to slim it down. Here goes:

Got in a fight with G yesterday about wedding. Reception hall closed, church probably closed, can't find photographer and priest. His mom is telling me we probably can't have a rehearsal dinner (they live in South Carolina, so it's not like they were affected by the storm) even though I know places are open. Makes G's dad happy because he is a notorious cheapskate. His budget for the dinner would feed 20 people hot dogs and water. God, I'm a bitch. Sorry Frank.

On top of this, moving our stuff out of storage and into an apartment. I've literally moved over 15 times in 25 years. I hate moving.

I also don't have a job yet.

Fight is aggravating because G is mad that I won't ask him to help, but, hold on, when we were still in Metairie, he'd offer to help. I'd give him something to do. Never, ever got done over a 3 month period. "I'll do it next week" was his mantra.

I'm sorry. I know, I have nothing to complain about. I'm just a little overwhelmed right now.



1 comment:

Missi-La & D-Love said...

Hey- you are going through tough stuff. Let me know if you need anything at all ok? G probably doesn't realize how stressful all this is (they never do!) Do you want to get married in STL? We could get you the hook up here! Good luck! And enjoy your cheese.

-dani