Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Jet-settin' Jane

So I can't help myself...I've got to post again. This weekend Girard and I went to see Megan's graduation from Wash U in St. Louis. She won an award! Yay Megan.

So proud of her.

Got to meet all of the friends she talks about. They made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself...whoops, too much information. Even though I'm a little jealous that they get to see her all of the time, I'm glad she found such great friends.

Then it was off to Houston. Meg, her fab BF Chris, G and I went to Houston to our friend Laurie's wedding. Cassie and wonderful BF Bryan met us there.

We are getting old.

Saw a few people from college that I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing, but that's okay...it was still good times. Lots of alcohol, picture taking (like the girls we are) and trying to dance with some rhythm. Well, me at least. Megan and Cassie can dance. I, on the other hand, am the kind that thinks she can dance after a few vodka tonics...not so.

No comments: