Thursday, May 18, 2006

Product Plug

Okay, so I've used self-tanners before with disastrous results. I love tanning beds, but I'm terrified of looking 50 when I'm 35. I decided to give self-tanners another try.

So, the other day I went into Bath & Body Works and got two things, both by True Blue Spa:

1. Hello, Sunshine! Self-Tanning Face Puffs
2. Strike Gold Sunless Tanning Lotion with Bronzer

They actually worked...I mean, it took time and patience to make sure the lotion was on right, but it worked! I was nervous because the face puffs don't have color to them and so you can't see where you've put it on, but it worked too!

I don't look orange! I look like I came from Fiji (well, let's be realistic here--I don't have that kind of cash). I look like I came from Gulf Shores!

No comments: