Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This makes me angry...

http://www.etix.com/travel/servlet/onlineSale?action=viewTourDescription&route_id=11123&franchise_id=69

Some people will do anything to make money.

No, really, be my guest. Go ahead and look at my Aunt Jennie's house. I mean, she's not there anymore. That 6 feet of water in her house kind of put it out of commission for a while. In fact, seeing the condemned sticker on it is a nifty little sidenote.

Check out my Aunt Paula's house. Sure, she lost her entire business, and her son had to drop out of college, but I'm sure the $3 that's going to the charity will really help out.

Hey, maybe we could start up tours in Mississippi and you could see how my Aunt Mary's house got moved off of its foundation and across the street!

Am I crazy? Who signs up for this stuff? I'm sorry to be so bitter, but this sucks.

No comments: