Monday, June 06, 2005

Pbbbbttthhh...

There hasn't been too much excitement here lately.
The band that I was in love with for the wedding told me recently that, oops, they're going to Florida that weekend...
I was so excited to get them too- I saw them play last weekend and they were awesome.
Girard was pumped because they played the Dukes of Hazzard intro song.
I know, wearerednecks.com.
I was excited because they played Back Dat Ass Up by my homeslice Juvenile and the Cash Money Millionaires.
Oh well, can't win 'em all. Every other band I've looked up is like 85 years old, though.
::Stomping feet and pouting::
I'll get over it...I just need to brood for a little while.
Thanks for listening boys and girls.

2 comments:

Missi-La & D-Love said...

You'll find a band...

or Megan, Katie and I can sing motown songs. We're not good, but we've got moves.

-d

cat said...

Hmmmm...D, sounds like a plan. I can see it now- sparkly outfits, tamborines, maybe a harmonica...D-love and the Marvelettes!
Wish I could get Harry Connnick Jr...maybe he'll just pop in to sing "It had to be you"